- Lightly coat a large baking sheet with spray. Set aside.
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower until tender, about 5 minutes in the microwave. Drain liquid, if any, and chop.
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Combine broccoli, eggs, oats, garlic, onion, cheese, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix well.
- Refrigerate, covered, for 15 to 30 minutes.
- To make each tot, shape approximately 2 to 3 Tbsp. broccoli mixture into tot shape. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Turn over; bake for an additional 7 to 8 minutes, or until golden brown.