- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a 13” x 9” x 2” baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving a 1 inch overhang around the perimeter of the pan.
- Prepare the crust by stirring together the graham cracker crumbs and sugar to combine. Drizzle the melted butter into the crumb mixture, stirring with a fork to moisten the crumbs. Pour the crumb mixture into the prepared baking pan. Press the crumbs into a thin layer in the bottom of the pan. Bake for 10 minutes to set the crust. Remove the crust from the oven and allow to cool while preparing the filling.
- In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese, sugar, flour, and cornstarch until creamy. Fold in the sour cream. Add the eggs, one at a time, blending well until fully incorporated between each addition. Stir in the fresh citrus juices and zest until combined.
- Spoon the filling over the cooled crust, leveling to the edges of the pan. Bake the cheesecake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the center is almost completely set, but still slightly wiggly when shaken. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Once cooled, refrigerate the cheesecake for at least four hours until firm. Firmly grasp the foil overhanging the pan and carefully lift the cheesecake to transfer it to a large cutting board. Peel back the foil and slice the cheesecake to serve.