- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium (300Â°F to 350Â°F). Cut tofu into slices Â½-inch thick. Place slices in a single layer in a shallow glass dish.
- For the marinade, in a small bowl combine teriyaki sauce, honey, oil, garlic, ginger, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour teriyaki mixture over tofu. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Remove tofu from marinade; pour marinade into a small saucepan. Place tofu on grill. Grill 5 to 6 minutes per side or until lightly charred and heated through; remove from grill.
- Meanwhile, place saucepan with reserved marinade over high heat; bring to boiling; cook until reduced and slightly thick.
- Drizzle reduced marinade over grilled tofu. Sprinkle with green onions and (if desired) red pepper flakes, and serve.
View all nutritional information
Calories 118, Calories Fat 25, Total Fat 3g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 674mg, Carbohydrate 16g, Protein 9g
|Calories (fat) extra||21|
|Total Fat (extra)||5|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||1|
|Vitamin A (extra)||5|
|Vitamin C (extra)||5|