- For the glaze, in a small bowl combine lemon juice, ketchup, molasses, Worcestershire, cloves, and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Remove and discard skin from chicken, if desired. In a large resealable plastic bag combine flour with salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time; shake bag to coat.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 10 minutes or until browned, turning once. Remove chicken; drain on paper towels. Drain fat from skillet; wipe skillet clean with paper towels. Return chicken to skillet.
- Pour glaze on chicken; bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (165°F).
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions. Serve chicken with glaze over rice.
View all nutritional information
Calories 607, Calories Fat 80, Total Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 120mg, Sodium 579mg, Carbohydrate 80g, Protein 48g
|Calories (fat) extra||13|
|Total Fat (extra)||14|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||10|
|Vitamin A (extra)||4|
|Vitamin C (extra)||18|