1 hour 30 min
- HEAT grill to medium heat.
- MIX seasonings; rub onto both sides of ribs. Place half the ribs in single layer on large sheet of heavy-duty foil. Bring up sides of foil; double fold top and one end. Add 1/4 cup apple juice through open end of packet. Double fold remaining end to seal packet, leaving room for heat to circulate inside. Repeat to make second packet.
- GRILL packets 45 min. to 1 hour or until ribs are done. Remove ribs from foil; discard foil.
- RETURN ribs to grill; brush with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce. Grill 15 min., turning and brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve this special entrée with a hot baked potato and crisp mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Lite Dressing.
- Use Your Oven: Assemble foil packets as directed; place on baking sheet. Bake in 450°F oven 45 min. to 1 hour or until ribs are done. Remove ribs from foil; place ribs on rack of broiler pan. Heat broiler. Broil ribs, 4 inches from heat, 15 min., turning and brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.
View all nutritional information
Calories 420, Total Fat 24g, Saturated Fat 9g, Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 780mg, Carbohydrate 25g, Protein 26g