- Combine all spices and olive oil to make a paste. Let stand for 1 hour.
- Rub the paste on both sides of the steaks. Cover with plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the steaks on the grill and cook for approximately 5 to 6 minutes per side (medium rare, 135°F internal temperature).
- Remove the steaks from the grill and let stand for a few minutes before eating.
- Serving suggestions: grilled asparagus and creamy mustard potato salad.