5 hours 12 minutes (incl. freezing)
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Crush 8-1/2 crackers to form fine crumbs; break remaining crackers into rectangles. Place cracker crumbs in medium bowl. Add butter and sugar; mix well. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 12 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, microwave chocolate and COOL WHIP in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 to 2-1/2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is blended, stirring after each minute. Let stand 15 min. Spread chocolate mixture over crust. Stand cracker rectangles, top-sides facing out, around edge of pan, pressing gently into chocolate mixture to secure. Freeze 20 min. or until filling is firm.
- Cover with ice cream. Freeze 4 hours or until ice cream layer is very firm. When ready to serve dessert, reserve 2 cups marshmallows. Microwave remaining marshmallows and milk in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. 15 sec. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 1 min. Cool 10 min.
- Heat broiler. Place dessert on baking sheet; top with melted marshmallow mixture and reserved marshmallows. Broil, 6 inches from heat, 1 min. or until marshmallows are golden brown. Remove rim of pan before serving dessert.
- Size-Wise: Celebrate your next special occasion with this delicious ice cream cake that features flavors of the campfire classic. And as a bonus, it makes enough to serve a crowd.
- Substitute: Prepare using vanilla ice cream.
View all nutritional information
Calories 530, Total Fat 24g, Saturated Fat 15g, Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 230mg, Carbohydrate 78g , Protein 6g