4 hours 15 mins
- Place ham in slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix barbecue sauce, honey and sugar in medium bowl until blended. Stir in pineapple; pour over ham. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW 4 hours or until ham is heated through, turning after 2 hours.
- Transfer ham to platter, reserving sauce in slow cooker; cover ham to keep warm. Whisk cornstarch and water until blended. Add to reserved sauce; cook, uncovered, 5 min. or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve with the ham.
- Special Extra: Add 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper to the barbecue sauce mixture before pouring over the ham.
- Note: It is not recommended to cook the ham on the HIGH setting of the slow cooker since this dries out the ham. Since most hams are already fully cooked, warming them slowly on the LOW setting produces the best results.
View all nutritional information
Calories 210, Total Fat 8g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 1410mg, Carbohydrate 14g, Protein 20g