- Combine shrimp and dressing. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate. Meanwhile, mix sour cream and cilantro. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Place crackers in single layer in disposable foil pan. Cut cheese into 16 slices, then cut each slice diagonally in half. Place on crackers; cover with foil.
- Drain shrimp; discard marinade. Wrap each shrimp with piece of bacon; thread onto skewers. (Discard remaining bacon piece.) Grill skewers 10 min. or until shrimp turn pink, turning frequently. Meanwhile, place covered foil pan with crackers on grill grate; grill 2 min. Remove from grill. Let stand, covered, 1 to 2 min. or until cheese is slightly melted.
- Remove shrimp from skewers; place on crackers. Top with sour cream mixture and peppers.
- SUBSTITUTE Prepare using drained canned sliced jalapeno peppers.
View all nutritional information
Calories 80, Total Fat 5g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 170mg, Carbohydrate 3g, Protein 5g