RITZ Crispy Coated Chicken Wings with Playbook Sauce
- Heat oven to 400oF.
- Mix first 4 ingredients until blended. Mix cracker crumbs and garlic salt in shallow dish.
- Reserve 3/4 cup mayonnaise mixture. Brush chicken with remaining mayonnaise mixture, then roll in cracker crumbs until evenly coated.
- Place in foil-lined 15x10x1-inch pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until chicken is done, turning after 15 min. Serve with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
- Make it Easy: Mix cracker crumbs and garlic salt in resealable plastic bag before using to coat the wings.