Grilled Corn & Black Bean Salad
- HEAT grill to medium heat.
- GRILL corn and onions 4 to 6 min. or until lightly charred, turning after 3 min. Place in large bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Let stand 10 min. to allow vegetables to steam until tender.
- CUT corn kernels from cobs; place in medium bowl. Chop onions; add to bowl with corn. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- REFRIGERATE 15 min.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with cooked chicken, pork or fish.
- Special Extra: Add 1/2 tsp. minced fresh jalapeño peppers to salsa before refrigerating.