1 HOUR 5 MINUTES
1 HOUR 25 MINUTES
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook the mushrooms in 2 teaspoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon butter over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently to brown all sides.
- Remove from the skillet. In the same skillet, cook the leek and garlic in the remaining 2 teaspoons of olive oil for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in the flour, thyme, salt and pepper until mixed. Gradually stir in the milk until smooth.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Place the potatoes in the casserole dish. Fold in the white sauce mixture, sour cream, and all but 1/4 cup of the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle the casserole with the remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese and arrange the reserved mushrooms on top.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and the potatoes are fork-tender.
3/4 Cup (Serves 8)
|Serving Size||3/4 Cup (Serves 8)|