- Rub both sides of steak with basil and Worcestershire-pepper. Place steak in a large resealable plastic bag or a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl combine vinegar and sugar; pour evenly over steak. Seal bag; turn to coat. Refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- Preheat broiler. Remove steak from marinade; pour marinade into a medium bowl. Place steak on broiler rack set in broiler pan. Season with freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Stir oil into marinade. Add bell peppers and onion; toss to coat. Place peppers and onion around steak. Spoon remaining marinade over steak and vegetables.
- Place under broiler; broil 7 to 10 minutes per side or to desired doneness (145Â°F for medium-rare). If vegetables brown too quickly, remove and keep warm while steak continues to broil. Remove steak from broiler and let stand 3 to 5 minutes. Thinly slice steak against the grain, and serve with vegetables.
View all nutritional information
Calories 426, Calories Fat , Total Fat 17g, Saturated Fat 4g, Cholesterol 153mg, Sodium 87mg, Carbohydrate 4g, Protein 61g
|Calories (fat) extra||37|
|Total Fat (extra)||26|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||20|
|Vitamin A (extra)||3|
|Vitamin C (extra)||56|