- Divide the meat into 4 equal portions. Shape the beef into 4 patties, slightly larger than your buns.
- Season each patty with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook burgers on a grill over medium heat for 2-4 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
- Place cheese on top on burgers to melt, then remove from grill.
- Spread 1 tbsp of jelly on one side of the bun and 1 tbsp peanut butter on the other side of the bun.
- Repeat with remaining buns.
- Add burgers to buns and put one slice of bacon, broken in half, on top of each.
- Serve immediately.