- HEAT oven to 350ºF
- LINE 9x5-inch loaf pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Coarsely chop 12 cookies. Prepare cake batter as directed on package; stir in chopped cookies. Pour into prepared pan.
- QUARTER remaining cookies; place evenly over cake batter.
- BAKE 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, covering loosely with foil for the last 30 min.
- Cool cake in pan 10 min. Remove from pan to wire rack; discard foil. Cool cake completely.
- MIX sugar and water until blended. (Glaze will be thick.)
- Drizzle over cake; let stand until glaze is firm.
|Serving Size||16 Servings|