Oreo Cookie Valentine Pops
- Start by melting 2-3 squares of white chocolate in your microwave using 10-20 second increments. This will “glue” the stick to the Oreo, and the Oreo halves back together.
- Twist the Oreos apart, dip your lollipop sticks in the melted white chocolate, stick them into the filling side of the cookie, and cover with the filling-free side.
- Once you have all your pops made up, give them a good 5 minutes on your counter to let the chocolate harden inside, or a few minutes in the freezer.
- While the chocolate sets up, you can prep your work space by lining a few baking sheets with parchment paper and melting the rest of your white chocolate. Once the chocolate inside the pops has hardened, it’s time to dip those Oreo pops!
- dip your Oreo pops into the melted white chocolate, making sure both sides and the underside are covered. Tap the pop on the side of the chocolate container (very, very gently) until most of the excess chocolate has run off. Dip your Oreo pops into the melted chocolate, making sure both sides and underside are covered. Allow the most of the excess chocolate to run off.
- Once you've made all the white pops you want, add a little food coloring to change it to your color of choice.
- Lay the chocolate covered pops on your parchment paper covered baking sheets, and pop them in the freezer for about 5 minutes (or until the chocolate is hard).
- Time to decorate! Melt a little more dark or white chocolate and use a very narrow piping tip to write words, stripe or glue candies to your pops. Then pop them back in the freezer and bingo! You are done.