Enchiladas are a yummy dinner, but they can take a long time to make. These enchilada bowls have all the delicious flavor and can be made in one pot!
- Adult: Cook the ground chicken in a pan and set aside.
- Together: Prepare ingredients (open cans, drain beans, wash and chop onion, pepper, and cilantro)
- Adult: Heat oil in large pot over medium heat.
- Together: Add carrot, onion and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3-4 minutes, or until softened
- Kid: Add chili powder, garlic powder and salt. Stir.
- Together: Add rice and 3 ½ cups cold water. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Stir well.
- Adult: Reduce to low and cover. Cook, covered, 16-18 minutes, or until rice is tender.
- Together: Stir in beans, corn and 1 cup cheese. Allow to heat through 1-2 minutes.
- Together: Spoon into bowls.
- Kid: Top with enchilada sauce, remaining cheese, tomatoes, Greek yogurt, cilantro and chicken.