- Reserve 1/2 cup of the KC Masterpiece® marinade, set aside.
- Arrange the chicken in a medium size bowl or resealable plastic container and pour in the remaining marinade. Turn meat until evenly coated, cover, and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes or up to 12 hours for more flavor. When the chicken is done, discard any leftover marinade.
- Prepare rice according to package instructions.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Heat the butter in a medium size skillet or frying pan over medium heat
- Sauté the mushrooms in the butter until most of the liquid is evaporated. While the mushrooms are cooking, arrange the chicken in a single layer in a large baking dish. When the mushrooms are done, stir in the reserved Honey Teriyaki marinade and pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Bake for 35 minutes until cooked through. Make sure the meat reaches an internal temperature of at least 165ºF. Read more at https://www.kcmasterpiece.com/recipes/mushroom-teriyaki-chicken/#My84YTQ6AYHRkGCK.99
- Serve immediately over top the hot cooked rice. Read more at https://www.kcmasterpiece.com/recipes/mushroom-teriyaki-chicken/#My84YTQ6AYHRkGCK.99