- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Press pastry onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray; trim edge.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook 5 to 7 min. or until mushrooms are tender and liquid is cooked off, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in ham. Spoon into crust; top with cheese.
- Whisk remaining ingredients until blended; pour over ingredients in crust.
- Bake 30 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve this quiche with fresh fruit to balance out the meal.
- Substitute: Substitute a 9-inch square baking dish for the pie plate. To serve, cut quiche diagonally in half twice, then cut each triangle in half.
View all nutritional information
Calories 320, Total Fat 21g, Saturated Fat 6g, Cholesterol 135mg, Sodium 490mg, Carbohydrate 17g, Protein 15g