- Cut beef steak into 1-1/4 inch pieces. Combine beef and 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning in medium bowl; toss to coat.
- Cut 1 lime into 8 wedges. Alternately thread beef, lime and onion wedges onto four 12-inch metal skewers. Thread tomatoes evenly onto four 12-inch metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill tomato kabobs, uncovered, about 2 to 4 minutes or until slightly softened, turning occasionally. Grill beef kabobs, uncovered, about 8 to 10 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile juice remaining 2 limes. Combine marmalade, lime juice and 1-1/2 teaspoons fajita seasoning in small bowl. Serve kabobs drizzled with marmalade-lime sauce.
- Cook’s Tip: If using eight 12-inch bamboo skewers, soak them in water for at least 10 minutes before grilling.
- Cook’s Tip: When cutting onion into wedges for kabobs, leave root end intact so wedges hold together during skewering.
- Recipe and photo as seen in The Healthy Beef Cookbook, published by John Wiley & Sons