Jack-o'-lantern Stuffed Peppers
- Fully cook ground beef in a skillet until brown
- Add in tomato's, jalapeno and cream cheese.
- Turn heat down low and allow cheese to melt into ingredients.
- While the cheese melts use a knife to cut the top off of your peppers and remove the seeds (keep the stem on the top as you would if carving a pumpkin.)
- Then cut out eyes, nose, mouth to replicate a jack o lantern.
- Remove meat filling from stove and scoop into your bell peppers.
- Place into preheated oven at 375 degrees with the bell pepper top on and tin foil over the entire dish.
- Bake for 30 mins or until desired softness of pepper.
- Once cooled top with cilantro and enjoy!