- 1. Pre-heat and oil the grill.
- 2. Combine the olive oil, lemon juice and tarragon in a small bowl and set aside.
- 3. Season the meat and skin side of the trout fillets with salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle the meat side with paprika.
- 4. Grill fillets meat side down until trout is half-done (about 3 minutes).
- 5. Turn fillets and brush meat side with lemon-tarragon oil.
- 6. Grill skin side down until fillets are opaque throughout (about 3 more minutes).
- 7. Garnish with sliced lemon and serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 fillet|