Grilling is all about the flavors, the sizzle and great tastes. Kabobs are an easy way to whip up a meal with everything in one package! One of our favorite grilling hacks!
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes. Otherwise metal skewers work great, just don’t burn your fingers!
- Once all of your ingredients are cut, arrange the skewers alternating ingredients securely onto the skewers.
- Make 4 skewers
- Coat once with BBQ sauce and marinate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Use the BBQ sauce to baste while you are grilling.
- Grill until chicken is fully cooked. Check inside one piece to make sure meat is fully cooked.