- If you’re using wooden skewers, soak in water overnight so they won’t ignite and burn on the grill. A well-soaked skewer is less likely to burn on the grill.
- Cut the pineapple into 1/8th strips and slide onto the skewers. You can also cut the pineapple into ¼ inch slabs if you don’t have skewers. No need to remove the stem of the pineapple, its edible or you can cut around it when eating.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat (400-450°F).
- Oil the grill with Our Family Canola Oil
- Place pineapple on the grill and grill 2-3 minutes on each side until light char marks appear on the flesh of the pineapple.
- Optional: Squeeze a grilled lime onto the pineapple after griling or sprinkle with chili powder, or drizzle with 1/3 cup balsamic and 2 Tablespoon honey prior to grilling for an extra kick.