Enjoy a summer medley of flavors with grilled smoked sausage served with grilled bell peppers, summer squash, zucchini and onions.
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray.
- Prepare grill for medium heat. Brush bell peppers, squash, zucchini and onions with oil.
- Place vegetables and sausage on grate of grill; cover grill with lid.
- Grill 12 minutes, or until sausage is heated through and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning after 6 minutes.
- Remove sausage and vegetables from grill; cut into large pieces.
- Place sausage and vegetables on large platter. Drizzle with dressing. Serve warm.