Vegetarian / Meatless
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to high (400°F to 450°F). Place bell peppers in a large bowl; add dressing, tossing to coat. Remove peppers from dressing; reserve dressing.
- Place peppers on grill. Grill 5 to 7 minutes per side or until softened and lightly charred (do not overcook). Transfer peppers to a cutting board; let cool.
- Meanwhile, add garlic, bocconcini and olives to reserved dressing; toss to coat. Set aside.
- Cut peppers into 1-inch pieces. Add to bowl; season with salt and pepper to taste; toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- Place bread slices on a serving dish. Spoon antipasto salad on bread, and serve.
View all nutritional information
Calories 210, Calories Fat 186, Total Fat 20g, Saturated Fat 4g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 276mg, Carbohydrate 4g, Protein 1g
|Calories (fat) extra||88|
|Total Fat (extra)||31|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||20|
|Vitamin A (extra)||25|
|Vitamin C (extra)||85|