2 hours 20 minutes
- Add the peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut flour and salt to a food processor. Process until well combined, about a minute
- Add the Chocolate Chex cereal and pulse a few quick times. Do not over mix. The Chex needs to retain enough texture to add crunch to the peanut butter balls.
- Form into balls about the size of a tablespoon and place on a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for one hour.
- Prepare the chocolate coating by heating the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl at 50 percent power for 1 minute. Stir and heat at 50 percent power, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Let cool slightly.
- Coat the peanut butter balls with the chocolate and return to the cookie sheet.
- Return to the freezer for one hour. Store in the refrigerator.