Vegetarian / Meatless
- Cut tofu crosswise into 8 (1?2-inch) slices. Cut each slice in half lengthwise. Place on paper towels; let stand 10 minutes to drain.
- In a large nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat 1 minute. Add tofu. Cook, partially covered, 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate; cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add mushrooms, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce plus garlic?chili pepper sauce and garlic; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Gradually add spinach; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Transfer mushrooms and spinach to a platter.
- Add broth and remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce to skillet; bring to boiling. Add noodles, mushrooms and spinach; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until heated through.
- Place noodle mixture in 6 bowls; top each evenly with tofu slices. Spoon any remaining broth over each serving, and serve.
View all nutritional information
Calories 300, Calories Fat 10, Total Fat 1g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 380mg, Carbohydrate 38g, Protein 17g
|Calories (fat) extra||3|
|Total Fat (extra)||2|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||6|
|Vitamin A (extra)||19|
|Vitamin C (extra)||8|