- Spread tortillas with mayo; sprinkle with seasoning.
- Top with remaining ingredients; roll up.
- How to Freeze Flour Tortillas: Store flour tortillas in freezer-weight resealable plastic bags in the freezer. Before freezing, place sheets of waxed paper between the tortillas to prevent them from sticking together. For best results, remove all excess air from the bag before sealing. Thaw at room temperature when ready to use. The tortillas thaw quickly and can be used in a variety of recipes - from tacos to wrapped cold sandwiches.
- Substitute: Prepare using KRAFT Mayo Fat Free Mayonnaise Dressing.
- Nutrition Bonus: The roasted red peppers are rich in both vitamins A and C.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 250 calories, 6g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 30mg cholesterol, 1130mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 5g sugars, 17g protein, 90%DV vitamin A, 110%DV vitamin C, 15%DV calcium, 15%DV iron.
- Exchange: 1-1/2 Starch, 1 Vegetable, 1 Meat (L), 1-1/2 Fat