- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Take Our Family dough and roll or stretch into a desired circle size. Place dough circle on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the dough. Followed by bacon slices on the top of the cheese, then add desired amount of asparagus and mushrooms (we cut thin strips to use for toppings).
- Place into oven on a pizza stone or sheet and cook until golden brown, for 12 minutes.
- After golden brown, take out of the oven and crack 3 – 5 eggs on top of the pizza.
- Place back into oven for a few extra minutes until the eggs are white.
- Remove and drizzle with your favorite Hollandaise sauce and chives.