- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- MIX first 3 ingredients in medium bowl until blended. Add chicken and mozzarella; mix well
- SPOON into 1-qt. shallow baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Stir before serving.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with celery and carrot sticks.
- Make Ahead: Dip ingredients can be mixed together ahead of time; spoon into small slow cooker. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW at least 1-1/2 hours. Discard any dip remaining in slow cooker after 3 hours.
View all nutritional information
Calories 80, Total Fat 7g, Saturated Fat 2.5g, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 140mg, Carbohydrate 2g, Protein 3g
|Serving Size||2 tbsp|