- CUT ribs into 2-rib sections.
- PLACE ribs in Dutch oven or stockpot. Add enough water to completely cover ribs; cover with lid. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 20 min. Drain.
- HEAT grill to medium heat. Grill ribs 10 min. or until done, turning occasionally and brushing generously with barbecue sauce.
- KRAFT KITCHEN TIPS
- SERVING SUGGESTION Serve with a hot baked potato and crisp mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing.
- USE YOUR MICROWAVE Cut ribs into sections as directed. Place in large microwaveable bowl. Add 1/2 cup water. Microwave on HIGH 20 min., gently stirring after 10 min.; drain. Grill as directed.
- SUBSTITUTE Prepare using KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce.