- In a food processor, grind cereal into a fine powder.
- In a large bowl, mix together crabmeat, green onion, shallots, lime juice, mayonnaise, 3/4 cup of the ground cereal, salt and pepper.
- Combine Panko crumbs and remaining 1/4 cup of ground cereal in a shallow bowl, flour in another bowl, and beaten eggs in a third bowl.
- Form crab mixture into cakes, using 1/4 cup measure for each.
- Dust crab cakes with flour, coat with beaten egg, then coat with Panko and cereal mixture.
- Place each cake on a baking sheet.
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, cook crab cakes until crisp, about 4-5 minutes per side, adding more vegetable oil as needed. Transfer cakes to paper towels to drain.
- For Sriracha-Lime Mayonnaise: Stir together all ingredients and serve with crab cakes.