- Celebrate the red, white and blue with this vibrant fresh mixed berry cheesecake pie. Perfect for a picnic or 4th of July party, the smooth and creamy cheesecake pie filling in gingersnap crust will be a crowd pleaser.
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
- FOR CRUST: COMBINE crumbs and sugar in pie plate. Stir in butter. Press crumb mixture onto bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate.
- BAKE for 8 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
- FOR FILLING: PLACE evaporated milk, cream cheese, eggs, sugar, flour and lemon peel in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into prepared pie crust.
- BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely on wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Arrange cherries and berries on top of pie; drizzle with warmed jam.
- TIP: • 1 can (15 oz.) pitted, dark sweet bing cherries, drained (about 1 cup), can be used instead of fresh cherries.