Cheesy Turkey Sliders
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Cut the entire pack of Hawaiian rolls in half, horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves separately in tact).
- Place the bottom of the rolls into the prepared baking dish.
- Distribute the turkey and cheese evenly over the rolls. I like to do two thin layers of cheese with the turkey in the center.
- Place the tops on the rolls. Set aside.
- In a medium sized microwave safe bowl, melt butter. Whisk in mustard, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, chopped onion and salt.
- Pour sauce evenly over all of the sandwiches.
- Sprinkle tops with everything bagel seasoning.
- Cover with foil and bake for 14 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Uncover and cook for 2 additional minutes. Serve hot.