- The reviews are in! This five-star recipe makes an unforgettably delectable holiday gift – one family, friends, and coworkers won't soon forget. And with easy variations, you can make milk chocolate, butterscotch, or peanutty chocolate fudge.
- LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- STIR in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
- FOR MILK CHOCOLATE FUDGE: SUBSTITUTE 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.
- FOR BUTTERSCOTCH FUDGE: SUBSTITUTE 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.
- FOR PEANUTTY CHOCOLATE FUDGE: SUBSTITUTE 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels and 1/2 cup chopped peanuts for pecans or walnuts.
View all nutritional information
Calories 140, Calories Fat 40, Total Fat 4.5, Saturated Fat 2.5, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 40mg, Carbohydrate 23g, Protein 1g