10 min plus refrigerating
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray foil with cooking spray. Place grahams on bottom of pan, cutting to fit if necessary.
- Microwave caramel bits and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until caramel bits are completely melted and mixture is blended, stirring every 30 sec. Pour over grahams; top with next 3 ingredients. Drizzle with chocolate.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into bars to serve.
- Substitute: Prepare using chocolate graham crackers.
- Take Along: These bars travel well. Store in airtight container at room temperature before transporting to your destination.
View all nutritional information
Calories 230, Total Fat 10g, Saturated Fat 4g, Cholesterol less than 5mg, Sodium 150mg, Carbohydrate 35g, Protein 3g
|Cholesterol||less than 5mg|