1 hour and 15 minutes
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- COMBINE 1/4 cup dry pudding mix and spices. Add to apples in medium bowl along with the water; mix lightly.
- UNROLL crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Spoon 1 heaping Tbsp. apple mixture onto shortest side of each triangle. Fold dough over apple mixture, completely enclosing apple mixture. Pinch edges of dough together to seal.
- PLACE, seam sides down, in 9-inch round pan sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with remaining dry pudding mix. Drizzle with butter.
- BAKE 33 to 35 min. or until deep golden brown; cool slightly.
- MICROWAVE caramels and milk in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 min. or until caramels are completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring every minute. Drizzle over dessert just before serving. Sprinkle with nuts.