- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium (300°F to 350°F). For the rub, in a small bowl combine Southwest seasoning, brown sugar, thyme, mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne to taste. Rub on both sides of chicken.
- Grill chicken 7 to 8 minutes per side or until an instant-read thermometer registers 165°F.
- Meanwhile, brush bell pepper, onion and jalapeño with oil. Grill vegetables 5 minutes per side or until crisp-tender.
- Transfer chicken to a platter; cover loosely with foil. Transfer vegetables to a cutting board; coarsely chop. Season with pepper to taste.
- Place quinoa in a shallow bowl. Top with chicken and vegetables, and serve.
View all nutritional information
Calories 292, Calories Fat 54, Total Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 72mg, Sodium 72mg, Carbohydrate 26g, Protein 31g
|Calories (fat) extra||18|
|Total Fat (extra)||9|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||5|
|Vitamin A (extra)||25|
|Vitamin C (extra)||88|