- Trim fat from steak; cut steak into 1-inch cubes. Place in a resealable plastic bag in a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl stir together barbecue sauce, dressing, Worcestershire, garlic powder and 2 tbsp. water. Pour over steak in bag; seal bag. Refrigerate 2 to 12 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Place potatoes in a medium saucepan. Cover with water and bring to boiling. Boil, uncovered, 5 minutes or until almost tender; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium (300Â°F to 350Â°F). Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. On long skewers, alternately thread bell peppers, steak cubes, potatoes and onions.â?
- Place skewers on grill. Grill, uncovered, 12 minutes or to desired doneness, turning several times. Remove from grill, and serve.
View all nutritional information
Calories 361, Calories Fat 66, Total Fat 7g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 69mg, Sodium 422mg, Carbohydrate 45g, Protein 28g
|Calories (fat) extra||18|
|Total Fat (extra)||11|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||11|