- For Marinade: In large bowl mix together marinade ingredients. Pour into large plastic resealable bag and set aside.
- For Chicken Wings: Rinse wing pieces in cold water and dry with paper towel. Place wings in bag of marinade. Shake to evenly coat and refrigerate for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Set clean, well-oiled grill to medium heat. When grill is hot, using tongs, place wings on grill diagonally to prevent wings from falling through grill grates. Cook for 15 minutes, rotating every 2-3 minutes until internal temperature is at least 165 degrees F.
- For Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing: While wings are cooking, in small bowl mix together sour cream, mustard, salt, pepper, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce with hand held mixer for 2 minutes on low speed.
- Add mayonnaise and blend for 30 seconds on low speed.
- Add cheese and mix for 2-4 minutes on low or medium speed, depending on desired creaminess of dressing. Set aside.
- For Chicken Wings: Using tongs, remove wings from grill and place in large bowl. Use caution as wings will be hot. Cover wings with hot sauce and toss to evenly coat. For spicier wings, add additional hot sauce to taste.
- Serve with baked beans, Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing and optional sides, as desired.