- Using metal or wooden skewers, create kabob by threading end piece of bratwurst through skewer. Follow bratwurst piece with onion and pepper or vegetable of choice, if desired. Alternate between bratwurst, onion and pepper until all pieces are used.
- (Tip: If using wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 1 hour before use to prevent burning.)
- Set clean, well-oiled grill to medium high heat. When grill is hot, using tongs, place kabobs on grill. Cook 30 minutes. Rotate every 5-10 minutes until bratwurst internal temperature is at least 160 degrees F and onions and peppers are slightly crispy.
- Using tongs, remove kabobs from grill and place on plate. Be sure to remove all ingredients from skewers before eating or placing in optional bun.
- Serve with BUSH'S® Country Style Baked Beans.