- Leave 1 cake whole. Use serrated knife to cut remaining cake into 3 pieces as shown in diagram. (See Tip.) Arrange on large foil-covered board or platter to resemble a bunny's head and bow tie, using small amount of COOL WHIP to attach pieces to each other.
- Frost cake with remaining COOL WHIP.
- Sprinkle with coconut. Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo. Keep refrigerated.
- Size-Wise: Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Special Extra: For a pink bunny cake, prepare as directed, adding a few drops red food coloring to the COOL WHIP. Or, to decorate the bunny cake with tinted coconut, mix 1/2 tsp. water with a few drops of food coloring. Add to some of the coconut in resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; shake until coconut is evenly tinted. Sprinkle center of bunny's ears with tinted coconut; sprinkle remaining coconut onto rest of cake.
View all nutritional information
Calories 260, Calories Fat 11g, Saturated Fat 7g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 270mg, Carbohydrate 38g, Protein 3g
|Fiber||less than 1g|