- Rinse any ice glaze from frozen Alaska Pollock under cold water; pat dry with paper towel.
- Spread ½ to 1 teaspoon jerk seasoning on both sides of each fillet.
- In a heavy nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; add fillets to pan and cook 3 to 4 minutes, until browned. Shake pan occasionally to keep fish from sticking.
- Turn fillets over and cover pan tightly. Cook an additional 4 to 6 minutes for frozen Alaska Pollock or 2 to 4 minutes for fresh/thawed fish. Cook just until fish is opaque throughout.
- Peel and core fresh pineapple half; cut into 8 equal slices.
- Using a stovetop grill pan, grill pineapple slices for 2 to 3 minutes on each side over medium heat until browned. Remove from heat, set aside.
- To serve, layer ¼ cup arugula, a pineapple slice, and ½ of a fish fillet (2 oz) onto each tortilla. Squeeze lime wedge over fillet.
- Cook’s Tip: Caribbean jerk seasoning can vary quite dramatically in heat – adjust amount to taste.