- In small bowl, combine the 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon. Set aside for topping.
- Stir together flour, the 1/2 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S RAISIN BRAN cereal and milk. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg, oil and chocolate morsels. Beat well. Add flour mixture,stirring only until combined. Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with sugar-cinnamon topping.
- Bake at 400°F for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Prepare as above. Portion 1/4 cup batter into 12 paper-lined custard cups. Sprinkle with sugar-cinnamon topping. Arrange 6 cups on microwave-safe plate in center of microwave. Cook on HIGH 2 minutes. Rotate the plate 1/4 turn and cook on HIGH 1 minute longer. With hot pads, carefully remove muffins from microwave and place on wire rack. Repeat with remaining muffins. Let stand on wire rack 5 minutes before serving.