If you like Mexican cuisine, you will have 5 times the enjoyment with this meal in a wrap!
- Prepare meat according to taco seasoning packet instructions. Once prepared, set aside.
- Heat the nacho cheese. Spread 1/4 of the nacho cheese sauce (less if you are not a fan) onto the tortilla leaving space around the edges.
- Heat the refried beans. Spread 1/4 of the beans on top of the nacho cheese sauce (less if you are not a fan) onto the tortilla leaving space around the edges.
- Spoon 1/4 of the prepared beef down the middle of the tortilla on top of the nacho cheese and beans. Sprinkle with 1/4 the amount of cheese (depending on your love of cheese you might end up using more) on top of the beef.
- Add pico de gallo, if desired. Add a couple dollops of sour cream (again depending on how much you like).
- Roll up sides and serve warm.