- Place cut fruit in a food processor or blender. Add lemon zest and juice, then puree the fruit for 2 minutes until it’s smooth yet speckled with little flecks of rosy skin.
- Add Greek yogurt and honey. Blend all ingredients.
- Pour the yogurt-fruit mixture into a freezer-safe dish, then transfer the dish to your freezer.
- Whisk the yogurt blend vigorously after 45 minutes of freezing to break up any ice particles. Keep whisking the mixture every 30 minutes for 2 to 3 hours, or until frozen.
- Store the frozen yogurt in a lidded container in your freezer.
Recipe adapted from Fruits from Chile