Enjoy the convenience of The Fresh Divide! You pick and we prep your fresh produce to your recipe specifications!
- Heat grill to medium-high. Toss peppers and onions with 1 Tbsp oil; grill flipping once, 7 to 10 minutes. Combine goat cheese, parmesan, lemon zest & 2 Tsp oil.
- Generously brush a rimmed baking sheet with oil. Stretch one piece of dough into an 8-inch oval on sheet. Brush top with oil; season with salt.
- Brush grates with oil. Grill pizza, top-side down, until bubbles form, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip; dollop with a quarter of cheese mixture, peppers, and onion. Grill, moving occasionally with tongs, until cheese melts and bottom is crisp, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Toss arugula with lemon juice and remaining 1 Tsp oil; season with salt and pepper. Top pizzas with arugula and sprinkle with red-pepper flakes; serve & enjoy!