Breakfast Pizza with Johnsonville Sausage
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Johnsonville® Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausage Links
- 1 tube (8 oz.) refrigerated Our Family crescent rolls
- 1 cup refrigerated or frozen Our Family hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1-cup (4 oz.) Our Family cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 large Our Family eggs
- 1/4-cup Our Family milk
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup Our Family Parmesan cheese, grated
Place sausage on a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, turning once; drain and slice into 12-in. coins.
Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into eight triangles. Arrange on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan, placing points to the center.
Press seams together and press over the bottom and up the sides of pan to form a crust.
Top with hash browns, sausage and cheddar cheese.
Combine the eggs, milk and spices; pour over cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
*Always cook sausage to internal temperature of 160°F
Cooking Time: 25m