Flavored Compound Butter - 3 Ways
- In 3 separate bowls, combine all of the ingredients for each flavor combination using a spoon or fork.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for a few weeks.
- To freeze, dump onto a sheet of plastic wrap and shape into a log, twisting the edges on either side. Place in a freezer plastic bag and store in the freezer for several months.
- Spread cranberry orange butter and cinnamon honey butter on toast, biscuits, pancakes, muffins, etc.
- Spread lemon herb butter on sandwiches, meats before roasting, or use a finisher for meats, vegetables, and sauces.